Cost-Effective SLS 3D Printing In Melbourne
Choosing laser sintering 3D printing is perfect for making prototypes that need to be strong and long-lasting. They are comprised of functional plastic parts that have mechanical properties used in prototyping and simulating.
The SLS printing solutions we provide are all highly customizable and tailored to your particular needs. We make sure that your required 3D SLS printed materials are accurate and up to quality standards. We take pride in providing timely delivery of your products so you can be done with projects in an orderly fashion.
Advantages Of Choosing SLS
SLS printing offers many advantages to the average citizen of Melbourne. For example, if you want to make 3D simulations and prototypes or are looking to produce goods in low volumes, SLS printing is for you. The best part of SLS 3D printing in Melbourne is that it ends the need to use time-consuming tools for production. This technique is wonderful for making accurate and detailed structures that are normally relatively difficult to make.
Compliments With A Variety Of Materials
SLS 3D printing in Melbourne complements different materials and goes with them in harmony. Components like metals and ceramics are common materials that complement materials we use for SLS 3D printing for instance, Nylon PA2200, Flexible TPU 86A, Alumide, etc. This allows SLS 3D-printed products to be highly versatile in use.
Minimizes The Cost Of Production
SLS 3D printing in Melbourne is perfect if you’re on the lookout for cost-effective solutions. With our help, you can easily produce goods in smaller batches without having to compromise on quality. This not only reduces the overall cost of production but also gives way for high customization.
Stable And Self-Sufficient
SLS-printed objects don’t need any additional support in order to materialize, making them self-reliant. The technique ensures overall self-support. If you’re working with Nylon based materials, you’ll definitely get the fastest SLS 3D printing in Melbourne!
The strength and durability of the finished goods are extremely high, making them extremely long-lasting and offering versatility of use and great value for money.
● Polyamide 12 (PA 12) stands as a testament to exceptional mechanical prowess, boasting attributes of remarkable stiffness and robust chemical resistance. In addition, it presents a remarkable blend of high accuracy and affordability, rendering it an optimal choice for precision applications while maintaining cost efficiency.
● Polyamide 11 (PA 11) showcases a strikingly elastic nature, coupled with an isotropic behavior that fosters versatility in application. Its innate ability to flex and adapt makes it a prime contender for scenarios requiring both flexibility and structural integrity.
● Carbon fiber-filled Nylon (PA-FR) emerges as a material of remarkable strength-to-weight ratio, offering both weighty robustness and impressive stiffness. This fusion marries the lightweight quality of nylon with the resilience of carbon fiber, unlocking possibilities for crafting components that balance strength and mass.
● Glass-filled Nylon (PA-GF) presents a fusion of polyamide powder and glass fibers, culminating in a subtly porous surface. This composition not only amplifies structural integrity but also lends itself seamlessly to intricate designs, making it an ideal choice for realizing complex creations.
Surface Finishes To Choose From
You can choose from a wide range of surface finishes when SLS 3D printing in Melbourne.
- As Printed: As the name suggests, this is the raw form in white or stone grey colour. It is mostly a smooth powdered texture without any visible layer
- Dyed Black: The finished product is dyed black by dipping it in a warm colour bath. The colour covers the whole surface and reaches a depth of 0.5mm.
Why CAD Deziners Is Right For You
While SLS 3D printing has many advantages to offer, it’s necessary to work with professionals while taking on projects; CAD Deziners provides leading SLS 3D printing in Melbourne, so you never have to worry about where to 3D print materials ever again.
High-Quality Materials And Machinery
All our materials, from Polyamide 12 to Carbon fiber filled Nylon are premium grade, and the machinery used uses the latest technology, so you can rest assured that your finished goods are up to the mark.
Serving A Wide Range Of Industries
It’s easy to claim that one provides a leading service in the industry, but CAD Deziners lives up to the claim. We work closely with experts to cater to a wide range of industries, such as aerospace, automotive, electronics, entertainment, and much more.
Knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives
We know that theoretical terms on websites can be difficult to grasp or may not answer all your questions. Not to worry because our highly skilled team of customer service representatives are at arm’s length to answer all your questions. Just get in touch with us, and someone will be more than happy to assist you!
Industries we serve with SLS
(Nylon) SLS Printing Methods
|Material Name||Quality||Min Details||Minimum Wall Thickness||Maximum Size|
|Nylon PA2200 (White)||Smooth Surface||0.3mm||0.7mm||675x545x366|
|Nylon PA11/12||Smooth surface||0.2mm||0.6mm||380x380x284|
|Glass-filled nylon 3200||Smooth surface||0.5mm||1.0mm||380x380x284mm|
|Alumide (SLS)||Smooth surface||0.5mm||0.8mm||315x240x190|
|Multi Jet Fusion PA12 (Black)||Smooth surface||0.2mm||0.7mm||380x380x284|
|HP Premium Nylon PA12 (SLS)||Smooth Finish||0.2mm||0.8mm||380x380x284mm|
|Nylon PA2200 (White)||Tensile Strength- 48 Mpa|
Temperature- 172 – 180 °C/td>
|Used for fully functional parts, snap-fit assemblies and moving parts, complex and intricate geometries, automotive, medical, packaging industries.|
|Nylon PA11/12||Tensile Strength- 48 Mpa|
Temperature- 46 – 180 °C
|Used for functional prototypes and series parts such as hinges. and also used for automotive interior components for crash relevant parts.|
|Flexible TPU 86A||Tensile Strength- 7 Mpa|
Temperature- 138 °C
|Used for caster wheels, automotive instrument panels, sporting goods, power tools, medical devices, footwear, drive belts, inflatable rafts.|
|Glass-filled nylon 3200||Tensile Strength- 51 Mpa|
Melting point- 176 °C
|Used for products which requires good strength and stiffness.|
|Nylon PA12 Glassfilled ||Tensile Strength- 12 – 140 Mpa|
Melting point- 90 – 182 °C
|Used for functional prototypes as well as end-use parts for demanding applications such as aerospace and automotive.|
|Alumide||Tensile Strength- 42 – 48 Mpa|
Melting point- 172 – 180 °C
|Used to manufacture complex shapes, stiff parts, automotive parts and|
for the parts which require a metallic appearance.
|Multi Jet Fusion PA12||Tensile Strength- 48 Mpa|
Temperature- 95 -175 °C
|Used for mechanical purposes such as prototypes or finished products like geared systems.|
|HP Premium Nylon PA12 ||Tensile Strength- 48 Mpa|
Temperature- 95 -178 °C
|Used for temperature resistance dies, patterns and fixtures for food production, surgical guides, aerospace components, housing components.|