CNC Machining Service
We provide rapid prototyping to clients via the latest CNC machining services in Australia. We ensure to deliver high speed, robust solutions, and high precision in manufacturing solutions. We are committed to providing parts made from a wide range of plastics and metals with the highest accuracy with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Advantages of CNC Machining Service
- Low volume manufacturing – We provide customized and quick solutions in low volume production for every client.
- Precision – We do not compromise on quality. We ensure to deliver customized parts with the highest precision and high tolerance specifications.
- Perfect finish – Our rapid prototyping solutions render an excellent surface finish.
- Versatility – We understand the requirements of the clients and ensure to deliver rapid bespoke solutions. We stick to the specifications and precision required and give what clients want.
With a range of machines, we offer 5 and 3-axis capability; see prototype capabilities below
Volume: 1-100+ Parts
Quoting: Within 24 hours
Lead Time: Depend upon part size and quantities.
Materials: Metals and Plastics
Part size: 1600X 800x 965mm
Standard Tolerances: +/- 0.1mm(would depend upon the design)
We use a wide range of materials to produce rapid prototypes, end-use parts, metals, and plastic parts at affordable prices for clients.
|Metal Materials||Material Properties|
|Aluminium (6061-T6, 6063, 7075)||Good strength to weight ratio, high thermal and electrical conductivity, low density, natural corrosion resistance)|
|Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316L, 17-4)||High Strength, ductility, Wear and corrosion resistance. Easily weld, machined and Polished.|
|Steel (4140, Q235)|
|Mild Steel||Low carbon metal alloy, good mechanical properties, machinability and weldability,|
|Brass||C36000, C37700, C26800|
|Titanium||TA1, TA2, TA4, Titanium Grade 5, Ti6Al4V|
|Alloy Steel (1215, 4340, 4140)||Improved hardness, Toughness, Fatigue and wear resistance|
|Plastic Materials||Material Properties|
|POM||Used in precision parts, High Stiffness, and low friction|
|Nylon 6||Excellent mechanical properties, high chemical and abrasion resistance|
|Nylon 6 30% GF||It has higher tensile strength while still benifitting from its flexibility and Very tough.|
|ABS||Good mechanical properties, excellent impact strength, good heat resistant|
|PTFE(TEFLON)||Excellent chemical and thermal resistance and low coefficient of friction|
|Polycarbonate||High toughness and excellent impact strength and good machinability|
|PE||Good impact strength and excellent weather resistance|
|PEEK||Excellent mechanical and thermal properties. Can be used to replace metal parts. Bio-compatible.|
|PVC||Used plastic with all-around good mechanical properties, excellent chemical and weather resistance and good toughness.|
|PET||It is a tough plastic that offers excellent wear resistance and mechanical strength.|
|PP||It has similar properties to polyethylene but is harder and more heat resistant.|
|PP + GF (30%)||It is a Reinforced PP with glass fiber for improved tensile strength.|
|PC||It is a tough, transparent thermoplastic with high impact and heat resistance.|
|Polystyrene||Used for instruments, meters, electrical components, TV, toys, daily use, furniture, stationery, packaging, and foam cushioning materials|
|HDPE||It is an excellent material for CNC machining operations It also have High strength-to-density ratio, Durability, resistance to chemical, corrosion, impact, and solvents.|
- Anodize– It is an electronic process to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of the metal parts. It converts the metal surface into a decorative, corrosion-resistant finish. It is mostly used in metal and aluminium finishing.
- Engraving– The finishing process also involves engraving one’s name like a product or a brand name on the surface of the product.
- Polishing– It creates a smooth and shiny surface using chemical action with a fantastic reflection.
- Electroplating– Modern electroplating is a form of metal finishing used in various industries like aerospace, electronics, batter manufacturing, military, RF, etc. We provide two kinds of electroplating such as coloured electroplating and vacuum electroplating.
Why choose Us For CNC Machining Service
We offer one of the fastest CNC machining services in Sydney to manufacture premium rapid prototypes such as end-use plastic parts, metal parts, etc.
- Fast and accurate
- Highest precision
- Versatile solutions
- No expensive set-ups
- No hard tooling
- Expert in manufacturing both simple and complex designs
- Cost-saving solutions
- Automated ordering process
- Competitive pricing and quick delivery
- CNC Machining Services– We provide highly flexible low volume production with our customized CNC machining services, delivering super-fast solutions. We produce precise CNC machined parts, rapid prototypes, metal parts, performance plastics, etc., as per the client’s specifications.
- CNC Milling Services– We provide CNC milling to apply a machined surface finish on a metal or plastic to create 3D complex shapes. We have the most advanced CNC machining and milling services for storage racks, kiosks, tanks, electronic components, bank safes, etc.
- CNC Turning Services– We deliver CNC turning services with high speed and high quality for plastics and metals. We provide CNC turning services for turbine components, construction equipment, valves, forgings, engine components, etc.
- CNC drilling– We have drilling machines with CNC technology offering benefits like accuracy, versatility, and reproducibility. There are several applications of CNC drilling services like plastic profiles, aluminium profiles, gear blanks, machined shafts, etc. We also have drill presses: upright, bench, and radial.
CNC machining service tips
Each rapid prototype has its own unique design. The quality of a prototype is enhanced made via low volume production. To improve the design and prototype process, specific tips are pretty helpful –
- Hole Depth– If the hole depth to diameter ratio is maintained at 10:1 or less, making a prototype with CNC machining is easier.
- Other tips– To make the design unique and reliable, follow directions like prototype injection moulding design, vacuum casting design tips, etc.
Why Our Company?
We have been continuously leading the market in the production of highly accurate and durable parts for the past 8 years. Our team of expert designers provide the best solutions for the printing of complex parts. We offer affordable and efficient CNC machining services in Melbourne, Perth Sydney and Brisbane.
Some other benefits include:
- Lesser lead times
- Used for a wide range of prototyping products
Our 3D printing service is the best and most reliable one in Australia, so don’t wait up and contact us now.